Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Beautiful Patterns by Sandberg


I want to redecorate my oldest son’s bedroom. I think that children rooms should be colorful and happy and right now his room is just blue. I love patterns on walls, curtains and beddings and I find intended mismatching irresistible. But it takes time and energy to find the perfect color, wallpapers and curtains, and right now there are days it is even hard to find time for a shower. But today I did some successful web surfing and find Sandbergs fantastic children collection Kaspar & Saga. I love it! It is a collection of wallpapers and textiles that brings you directly into a fairytale. The patterns are inspired by pedagogic Swedish children TV shows from the 1970’s and encourage children to be curious and creative. What more do you want a room to “teach” your child?







No comments:

Post a Comment