Monday, May 2, 2011

I stopped writing...


…for a while. It has been Easter. My mum has been visiting. And the baby has entered the phase I call “don’t you dare put me down even for a second” and has been glued to my (or my mum’s) hip for almost the entire week. I think it is soon time to start using the baby carrier on a daily basis. The 4-year old is calling it the “baby bag”. He is really into bags right now. He put everything he sees in bags, so why not a baby he might reason. It is something with small children and bags. They love to carry things with them and most often they don’t even care what they carry or what bag they use. In our house plastic bags and small wallets are the favorites. But, even if my son and many kids with him couldn’t care less, there are really cute children bags out there. My favorites right now are the cute children’s suitcases from Bigso. The monkey prints are adorable! However, if I want to make my son super duper happy I have to get the fishing bag with toy fishes and fishing rods from Oskar and EllenHere below you find them and other cute bags from Swedish designers. 














No comments:

Post a Comment