Monday, April 18, 2011

Bug Time!

I suspect we got an unwelcome visitor in our house; this years first mosquito. Our 4-year old has a few bites on the hands and face and unfortunately he will soon have plenty. I truly love the summer but I really hate those dreadful bugs that come with the hot weather. It is not only the mosquitoes I dislike, even though they top the list as they leave that mean itch after them, but I hate most bugs that love to find there way into our house. Even though my son gets badly bitten by mosquitoes every year he doesn’t seem to be bothered by bugs. I can’t say he loves them and thank god he hasn’t yet started to collect them and kept them in jars. But he seems to be able to coexist with them without being freaked out or killing them. Maybe being annoyed by bugs is solitary an adult practice? Plus, bugs are generally somewhat beautiful. This year many Swedish kids clothing labels have put bugs on their clothes, and it looks fairly nice and, I must say, very summery. Look for yourselves! From the top: CmigHM, Kade, Lindex, Småfolk, Snoffs, Mini Rodini.



1 comment:

  1. I'm personally a big fan of swedishkidsstuff blog. Thanks for sharing this post.

    ReplyDelete