Monday, April 11, 2011

Drooling with Style



My baby boy has started drooling a great deal these last couple of days and I’m glad that I managed to get a couple of scarf inspired drool bibs from Sweden. These bib-scarves are both very practical as the backside is made of water repellent fleece that keeps the baby dry, and they look so much cooler than traditional drool bibs. When my oldest son started to drool about 3, 5 years ago it was very hard to find these bib-scarves, but now they are everywhere; from small design labels to big stores like H&M and Lindex. These bibs have become more than drool collectors. Now days they are part of most Swedish babies daily outfits, so it great that there are plenty to chose from. I have selected  a couple that I think are very cute.

 

Florin

No comments:

Post a Comment