Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Time to Eat


Today it just hit me that my little baby boy who just came in to this world will start to eat real food very soon. It is about 2, 5 month left until he is six month old and will get his first spoon of baby cereal or tasteless mashed potatoes, but still it feels very soon. I really hope his first encounter with solids will be a positive one. I never had any problems feeding my older boy, he ate everything and he still does. He eats everything from curries, risotto with truffle oil to seafood pasta and octopus. The only thing he doesn’t like is beetroot and so be it. So, I have my fingers crossed that baby brother will follow his footsteps. Anyhow, I thought about buying him a new set of dinnerware. As all smaller siblings he has mostly hand me downs so I thought to get him something new. Here are some I really like! 
















Gense, Design by Karin Mannerstål
 
Svensk Tenn, Design by: Ingegerd Råman

 

Isak, Design by Sandra Isaksson


No comments:

Post a Comment